You can also clean the soles to brighten them up without cleaning them all. Whichever method you choose, you get cleaner shoes that look and smell better!
Check the label to see if your shoes are safe to wash in the machine. Most shoes are machine washable, but it’s best to test them first. If the label says “hand wash only”, we recommend washing your shoes. If your shoe doesn’t have a label, search the Internet for cleaning recommendations.
- If your shoes are made of leather or suede, it is not recommended to wash in the washing machine, as water can damage this part of the Sneakers.
Use a brush to remove visible dirt. This is best done in a trash can or outdoors to prevent dust from spilling onto the floor. If the dirt is wet, dry it well first. Dry dust is easier to remove than wet dust.
- Before washing your shoes, remove as much dirt as possible to keep them clean in the washing machine.
Remove the rope and clean the contaminated area with detergent. Look at the very dirty part. Then take some detergent and rub the rope with your fingers. This pre-treatment helps remove dust.
- Place the loops in your own small, clean bag so that no other items fall during the wash.
Place your shoes in a mesh bag and wash them with a towel. If you don’t have a laundry bag, you can buy one online or at the mall for about $ 10. Put a set of shoes, laces and towels in your bag and put them in the washing machine.
- If the shoes are washed with a towel, the shoes may not get into the washing machine and damage the shoes or the machine itself.
Ride a soft bike with cold water. Use the same amount of detergent as usual and do not use hot water. If you have a choice, choose a ready-made bike.
- Don’t overdo it with detergent. Too much detergent can collect soap stains on your shoes, making them hard and dirty.
Leave your shoes to dry. It can be placed in front of a dryer, fan or open window, but not in front of a heat source or dryer. If the shoe has an insole, it is removed and dried separately to speed up the process.
- You can toss your shoes in the dryer until you can put them on earlier, but this can ruin your look. High temperatures can change the shape of plastic or synthetic fibers.
When everything is completely dry, put your shoes back on. Drying your shoes takes 8 to 12 hours, depending on what you do, to speed up your work. When they are dry, replace the tires and tie them.
- If your shoes still look dirty, you may need to treat the sole separately or put them back in your clothing. If you can’t get it cleaned, it might be time to buy new shoes.
Remove the shoelace. Pay attention to the location while unplugging the cable. Do you want to throw it away? If it gets dirty, you can clean it up, but if it breaks and gets damaged, it may be time to find a new partner.
- When purchasing new code, measure the available code to see how long it lasts. So that you can change your shoes long enough.
Rub the detergent into the dirty and dirty areas. To do this, pour a small amount of detergent into the pool. 1-2 tablespoons (15-30 ml) is enough. Soak a finger in warm water and pause between coats to dry. Repeat this step until you have finished both threads.
- Due to the friction of the nozzles, the soap reacts with the dirty powder and damages it.
Rinse the tip with warm water and make a clean towel. Put the cord in the sink and turn on the water to heat it. Rub both ends well to remove dirt and soap. Continue tilting until the water is clear and the tip is clear. Pat dry and secure with a clean towel.
- If the laces are very dirty, you can fill the spool with warm water, leave the laces for 10-15 minutes, and dry the rest of the shoes.
Mix equal amounts of baking powder and detergent.
You don’t need too many ingredients, so start with 2 tablespoons (30g) of baking powder and 2 tablespoons (30ml) of dish soap. Stir until well combined.
- This method works well if you need to make a shoe sole, but you don’t need to clean the rest.
Apply the mixture to the soles of your feet with a clean toothbrush.
Take the toothbrush and drain it with baking soda and washing up liquid. By rubbing the sole of the shoe, all sides and the sole of the shoe are also treated.
- Don’t be afraid to use paste on the soles of your feet. When it’s gone, you can always produce more and use more, and it won’t hurt.
Wet the sponge with cold water to remove the baking powder mixture.
After rubbing, dip the paste in cold water on a sponge. Use until dry and scrape the paste from the soles of your feet. Rub as much as needed with the still dirty areas and the sponge.
- Use a sponge instead of wearing shoes under running water. The sponge keeps the rest of your shoes from getting wet, so you don’t have to wait for your shoes to dry after cleaning.
Wipe off the tires with a dry towel. If you want to throw the bottle away immediately, remember to wipe it clean before sliding it off. Enjoy clean shoes!
- If you still see stains, use another coat of baking soda to see if it helps remove any remaining stains.